WESTWOOD RECREATION PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION
BEGINS MAY 19 FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Westwood, NJ (May 11, 2020) – Mark your calendar! Westwood Recreation Pre-School will begin online registration via Community Pass for the 2020-2021 School Year on Tuesday, May 19 at 9:00 a.m. The three-day a week, half-day programs for children ages three to five are designed to foster Kindergarten readiness by creating developmentally appropriate learning opportunities in a nurturing setting.
Led by Teacher/Director Natalie Boes, the Westwood Recreation Pre-School is licensed by the State of New Jersey and follows state curriculum guidelines. Classroom activities prepare students for academic and social success by assisting in the development of self-help skills, gross and fine motor skills, listening skills as well as providing a strong foundation in literacy, math, social studies and science. Field trips, art, music, seasonal activities and free-play round out the program offerings.
The Westwood Recreation Pre-School program is open to children between the ages of three and five as of October 1, 2020. Proof of residency and birth certificates are required for registration. All children are required to be potty-trained before entering the program. The 2020-2021 school year begins Wednesday, September 2, 2020. Annual tuition is $1700 for 4-5 year-olds who attend Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm. Annual tuition is $1400 for 3-year-olds who attend Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12:30pm-2:30pm. Annual tuition is payable in three installments.
The Westwood Recreation Department will begin registration for the 2020-21 PreSchool starting on May 19th at 9am. Registration will handled on-line only at westwoodnj.gov through Community Pass.
Registration procedures will be as follows:
1. Registration for the 3 yr old class is for children who will be 3 yrs old as of 10/1/20., registration for the 4 yr old class will be for children who are going to be 4 yrs old as of 10/1/20.
2. Log in to your Community Pass account or create a login and look for the the season "2020-21 pre-school". Choose either the 3 or 4 yr old class.
3. After entering all the information, the only fee that is required at this time is a non-refundable $25.00 registration fee. The first installment is due July 1, 2020.
4. The 2020-21 Preschool Parent Handbook and all the forms that need to be filled out are posted below. Download and print out all the forms. Fill them out and mail them to the Community Center, 55 Jefferson Ave, Westwood NJ 07675 by August 1, 2020.
5. Registration is limited to 24 children in the 4 yr old class and 20 children in the 3 yr old class.
6. Registration deadline is August 1, 2020. If you have any questions you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please see the related documents below.