PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICES
COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR WESTWOOD
- During 2020 there were 532 positive COVID-19 cases in Westwood.
- From January 1 - 19, 2021 there have been 100 total positive cases.
- There have been 632 total (cumulative) positive COVID-19 cases of Westwood residents.
Pre-register with NJ DOH for COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 Vaccination Program at
Bergen New Bridge Medical Center
Importance of the Flu Shot
Centers for Disease Control (800-232-4636) or email.
NJ Dept. of Health 1-800-222-1222
Free Westwood Child Health Clinic
Free Child Health Clinics are held monthly, by appointment only.
Flood & Mold Information
Social Services maintains a Food Pantry and Pet Food Pantry at the Westwood Borough Hall. Donations of all types of Non-Perishable Food and Pet Food is needed. There are collection boxes in the Borough Hall foyer.
Lead in Drinking Water
- New Jersey Department of Health - Drinking Water Facts: Lead
- New Jersey Department of Health - Hazardous Waste Sites
To have Zika questions answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week, call the New Jersey Department of Health Zika Call Center at 800-962-1253.