PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICES
COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR WESTWOOD
- April 1 - 13 - there are 66 positive cases to date
- March - 172 positive cases
- February - 133 positive cases
- January - 153 positive cases
- During 2020 there were 532 positive COVID-19 cases in Westwood.
COVID-19 Vaccine: How, when and where
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Support
855-568-0545 Starting Monday January 25, 2021 at 8 a.m.
Register with NJ DOH for COVID-19 Vaccine
What is NJTIP at Rutgers?
New Jersey Travel Independence Program
To read more information Click here
COVID-19 Vaccination Program at
Bergen New Bridge Medical Center
COVID-19 Vaccine Tips & Tricks
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Available at Bergen Community College through a partnership with the County of Bergen and Bergen New Bridge Medical Center.
Importance of the Flu Shot
Centers for Disease Control (800-232-4636) or email.
NJ Dept. of Health 1-800-222-1222
Free Westwood Child Health Clinic
Free Child Health Clinics are held monthly, by appointment only.
Flood & Mold Information
Social Services maintains a Food Pantry and Pet Food Pantry at the Westwood Borough Hall. Donations of all types of Non-Perishable Food and Pet Food is needed. There are collection boxes in the Borough Hall foyer.
Lead in Drinking Water
- New Jersey Department of Health - Drinking Water Facts: Lead
- New Jersey Department of Health - Hazardous Waste Sites
To have Zika questions answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week, call the New Jersey Department of Health Zika Call Center at 800-962-1253.