Shade Tree Advisory Committee
- 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Municipal Complex
101 Washington Avenue
Caucus Room, 2nd Floor
Westwood, NJ 07675
It is anticipated that all meetings in 2021 will be held remotely via Zoom until further notice. Meeting information, including Zoom link, meeting ID, passcode, phone access number, and process to submit public comments in advance shall be posted on the Borough website public meeting calendar, which is viewable from the home page at www.westwoodnj.gov. Please be advised that public comments may be made during the meeting and may be submitted by 5:00 P.M. on the date of the meeting either through written letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any relevant documents will be available on either the Borough’s website or by requesting same via email at email@example.com. The Remote Meeting Public Comment Policy can be accessed by clicking here.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Who is responsible for the tree in the front of my house?
- How can I get a tree planted in the curb area?
- Can I plant my own tree in the curb area?
- How can I know what kind of tree to plant?
- The tree roots have raised the sidewalk in front of my house. What can be done?
- I want to have the tree cut down in front of my house in the curb area. What do I do?
- How can I have the tree in the curb area pruned?
- I’ve seen people planting in the curb strip. Is that okay?