Where do I go to pay a Parking Summons?

In order to pay a Parking Summons, you should go to the Violations Bureau, which is located on the 2nd floor of the Westwood Municipal Complex. The Municipal Complex is located at:
101 Washington Avenue
Westwood, NJ 07675

Show All Answers

1. Where can I park my car if I visit the Westwood central business district?
2. When coming to Westwood for shopping on Saturday, it is difficult to find a parking space. Where can I park?
3. How do I use the Master Meters that are located in the Municipal Parking Lots?
4. Where are the 9-hour parking meters located?
5. What should I do if a parking meter does not accept the coins?
6. Where do I go to pay a Parking Summons?
7. Can a Parking Enforcement Officer cancel a Parking Summons?
8. When does the Parking Utility hold its meetings?
9. How do I apply for a position with the Parking Utility?